Nashville CFO is a consulting and contract services provider of fractional CFO services. It’s founder and principal consultant, Gary Meisner, has over 25 years as a senior finance and information technology executive, with experience and certifications including:
- Executive experience: Versatile operating executive, with broad experience as the senior management team member leading finance, information technology, planning, human resources, administration and operations.
- Company experience: Industry-leading Fortune 500, SEC, public and private equity /venture capital backed companies.
- Business settings: Corporate office, operating units, startup, acquisition, divestiture, turnaround and reorganization.
- Consulting experience: Business development, M&A, planning, modeling and strategic assessments.
- Systems experience: Leader of numerous ERP, BI and financial systems implementations (Netsuite / Adaptive Insights).
- University of Chicago / Booth School, Chicago, Illinois, M.B.A. in Marketing and Finance, 1984
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois, B.S. in Accountancy, 1976 (High Honors).
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1976
He has a unique combination of talents that make him equally adept at preparing board presentations with a senior executive team and architecting databases and writing code with the I/T staff. He enjoys problem solving, process improvement, strategic planning and driving companies to the best and most profitable solution from among many choices.
He serves as the primary consultant on most engagements, but has an broad network of other senior executives and professionals whose services can be provided should his time or expertise not be ideal for your project.